- Implementing health and community based interventions. Coordination with officials. Facilitating training of officials and community based organisations. MIS Report Liaison with various NGOs in the city and set up formal tie-ups to enable volunteering at the NGOs.
- To Assist in NGO management, identifying credible organizations in the Panchayat & Block, and in setting meetings.
- To Assist in Volunteer Management, in strategizing programs to identify new volunteers and communicate and connect existing volunteers
- Create accountability for the organizations given in charge of, keeping in regular touch with the organization, updating the volunteering requirements, and servicing the same through new and existing volunteers.
- Ensure efficient feedback from the volunteers and the organizations and make necessary changes in the strategies.
- Networking Continuously be involved in the mapping process of connecting the right resources
- Work towards strengthening networks, and partnership management, and ensuring efficient communication flow with everyone involved.
- Organize and facilitate periodic events when necessary.
- Plan and manage systems, create and organize database, and efficient documentation of the work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher, Internship
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: ₹4,500.00 - ₹6,500.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Required)
- Basic Computer (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Application Deadline: 05/04/2023