- Responsible for providing specialized instruction to students with disabilities.
- Should be able to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Closely working with teachers, parents, and external agencies
- Develop and implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students
- Carefully monitor the progress of students
- Building a good rapport with teachers and parents to support ongoing assessments
- Be up to date in records of student progress
- Stay up-to date in best practices o that the same could be implemented in classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers and support staff to ensure students receive a comprehensive education
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in special education or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge behavioral interventions and positive behavior support
- Excellent communication (fluent in English-both written & verbal)
- Experience with assistive technology and other accommodations for students with disabilities
- Experience with diverse student populations
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and external agencies
- Understanding of legislation and regulations
*Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the school.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹65,000.00 - ₹93,000.00 per month
- Have you worked with children who has disabilities?
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Special education: 1 year (Required)
- Special Education License (Required)
Application Deadline: 15/06/2023
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2023