English Teacher Responsibilities:
- Experience required in IGCSE & CBSE Board
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
English Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹70,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
Speak with the employer