About This Job:
The Call Center Coordinator will provide operational support for inbound sales, outbound sales, customer service, and omni-channel functions. This includes the real time monitoring of queues, creating department shift bids to ensure we always have the proper coverage, intraday performance reporting and analysis. This role plays a key part in the Workforce Management team, as the Workforce Management Coordinator should be the SME of their assigned line of business. This role will be responsible for providing a Bi-weekly analysis on service level outcomes as well as providing recommendations on how to improve service levels in the future.
- Monitor overall call center performance and make real-time changes in schedules to achieve service level objectives.
- Scheduling for all inbound, outbound, and omni-channel contact center agents using Excel and / or WFM system.
- Conduct departmental and micro shift bids with the intent of optimizing our coverage.
- Proactively manage Service Levels to meet company goals in the most cost-effective manner.
- Provide bi-weekly analysis on service level outcomes over their line of business. This should include recommendations on skill changes, skill prioritizations, trainings, and/or shift bids.
- Monthly planning for line of business such as team meetings, trainings, town halls, 1on1's.
- Segment entry in WFM so that the official schedule editor is populated with the most current schedule exceptions.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all levels of the organization. Communicate all pertinent information about day-to-day operations to the Command Center Supervisor.
- Monitor the contact center to detect call avoidance or other systemic improvement opportunities.
- E-mail and other communication with WFM leadership when there are service level opportunities.
- Communication with the Workforce Director regarding identified opportunities, completed tasks, departmental situations, and anything additional that pertains to our organizational objectives.
- Expected Salary: 4 lakhs - 6 lakhs per annum
- Bachelor's Degree or 1+ years of call center experience including experience within roles requiring the management of complex enterprise level processes.
- 3+ years' experience working within or directly with Workforce Management teams in an omni-channel environment, preferred.
- Excellent organization, above-average multi-tasking, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience with intra-day performance, scheduling, and workforce management methodologies.
- Understanding the sales call center dynamics as related to scheduling and service levels.
- Familiarity with telephone systems, call center technology and vocabulary.
- An understanding of headcount planning and scheduling concepts.
- Logical and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with a team in remote locations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we're a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you've heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We're focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We're on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best