Looking for an Art teacher for all kinds of Art Teaching.
- Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
- Instruct students in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school.
- Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciation and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
- Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting.
- Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, underpainting, and mono-printing.
- Understand a variety of master's techniques.
- Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art.
- Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to drawing media techniques.
- Provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment.
- Organize storage areas and control the use of materials, equipment, and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize the time required for distribution and collection.
- Evaluate each student s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understanding, and prepare progress reports.
- Select and requisition books, instructional materials, tools, and instructional aids, and maintain required inventory records.
- Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students' work for the school and the community.
- May sponsor exhibits from outside the school.
- Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the school and/or in self-selected professional growth activities.
- Communicate with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
- Participate in curriculum and other developmental programs, such as after-school art club Performs any other duties as may be assigned by Administration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹70,000.00 - ₹100,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durgapur, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- 3 years of Teacher (Preferred)