TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision: to enhance the performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions, tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges and investing in our 20,000+ employees worldwide.
If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
Job title Manufacturing Engineer II
- Performs with autonomy, in accordance with department and/or project instructions, schedules and processes requirements to:
- Develop the production process to improve the performance standard.
- Establish new production processes.
- Create production documentation, such as, assembly & test procedures, work instructions, CNC programmes and/or routings.
- Supervises less experienced engineering personnel by checking their calculations, design conception, and engineering solutions and ensures quality and efficiency of deliverables.
- Creates written specifications for the design and/or supply of shop tools.
- Review of drawings, part reports and procedures to ensure parts can be safely produced in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Provides Quality Notification disposition where required
You are meant for this job if:
- Preferred qualifications and experiences
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the country, without sponsorship.
Learn more about TechnipFMC and find other open positions by visiting our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
TechnipFMC promotes inclusion and diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or any other plurality.