- Eligibilty: BE/BTech/Diploma (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)
- Experience 1-2 years
- Liaising with feild engineers/Technicians and management teams to ensure that all the work is done timely.
- Raising request and scheduling the delivery of all equipment needed for the project.
- Acting as the main point of communication between the End client and Head Office.
- Managing the work schedules and time cards for all field staff.
- Providing leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
- Scheduling and preparing checklist of monthly preventive maintenance.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensuring that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
- Reviewing and reporting daily progress reports.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ranchi, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)