We are looking for a competent Operations Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Operations Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
Work : On-site
Shift Time : Night Shift (5:30 PM IST to 3:00 AM IST) Monday to Saturday
Location : Indore
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
- Night shift
- US shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)