Public affairs officers are responsible for the representation and public image of organizations. Formal education is typically required, with most candidates holding a bachelor's degree. Completing a graduate program in public relations or business management can increase marketability for this career.
Public affairs officers create a connection between organizations and the community and serve as liaisons between a business, nonprofit entity, government department, or military unit and the people affected by the organization's actions. A bachelor's degree is usually required, and relevant majors include journalism, public relations, business or communications. Experience in the media or leadership positions can be a benefit to aspiring public affairs officers.
- Develop effective communications plan that leverages brand promise.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities designed to enhance company brand.
- Cultivate and maintain strong media relationships.
- Advance company's position with relevant constituents.
- Develop and executive varied and integrated communications products including website, print publications, newsletters, online communications, media and public relations.
- Create and launch new media and marketing.
- Work with the CEO to achieve organizational goals and objectives by administering the communications and public relations initiatives as determined by the larger organizational strategic planning process.
- Evaluate an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company's brand identity and broaden awareness of its programs and priorities.
- Refine company's core messages to ensure brand consistency.
- Resolve public affairs issues.
- Serve as executive editor for the development, production and maintenance of the company's internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, marketing materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and annual reports.
- Enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹32,996.00 - ₹40,329.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer