Job Opening: PRT Sanskrit
About our School
The incumbent will be a part of Delhi Public School Gurugram, an upcoming, reimagined K-12 school that nurtures creativity, confidence, and compassion in every student. We aspire to have leading educators delivering an interdisciplinary curriculum supported by world-class infrastructure. We wish to thrive, and that is only possible if we have the most passionate, committed, and skilled teachers with us.
Our vision is championed in collaboration with Dr. Pramath Raj Sinha, Founding
Dean of the Indian School of Business (ISB) and a Founder and Trustee of Ashoka
The school will equip its faculty with cutting-edge teaching tools and support them through professional training and personal coaching. For academic and pedagogical support, it will have a Centre for School Education, developing research-based courses for the professional development of educators. Being cognizant of personal interests, the school offers competitive remuneration with a progressive and supportive well-being policy.
Join us on our journey and get the opportunity to partake in a grand, bold project right from its inception!
- Strong knowledge of Sanskrit and Hindi as subject and ability to handle Class 1st to class 5th students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to teach the concerned subject.
- Prepare daily and longer-term lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines
- Develop children's interests, abilities and coordination using creative activities such as Art, Music and Sport
- Use Computers to assist with lesson preparation, teaching and reporting.
- Develop and maintain good working habits and discipline in classrooms.
- Supervise students during classes and at other times in the school day, including in the playground during breaks.
- Attend staff meetings and other training and development sessions.
- Assess and evaluate students' progress in written and oral work.
- Discuss students progress and concerns with parents and administrators.
- Prepare for and attend Parent- Teacher Interviews and other functions.
Compensation: Best according to industry standards. Salary will depend on experience and expertise.
*Job responsibilities stated are not to be taken as an exhaustive statement of duties.
Employees may be required to perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurugram, Gurgaon - 122101, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)