We’re looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our paid media team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to increase revenue and manage and generate leads via search engine & social media marketing campaigns while maximize.
· Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and having crafted media solutions that drive positive outcomes.
· Digital advertising experience, specifically in lead generation via ad operations.
· Experience with A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies.
· Experience in remarketing campaigns on Google Ads.
· Analyze, track and optimize on an ongoing activities basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, CPL, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
· Setting performance goals and objectives with supervisor
· Budgets are spent within daily/ monthly limits as assigned
· Studying & forecasting market needs, planning & executing product launches and campaigns.
· Learning & taking up the preparation of the Monthly, Quarterly & yearly digital performance with different teams
· Reviewing the new technologies and keeping updated at the forefront for developments in Digital marketing
· Become proficient in bidding strategy and track bids in line with marketing objectives and budgets to maintain desired ranking on select search engines
· Study competition and recommend /implement changes to gain edge above competition
· Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
· Knowledge of Facebook & Instagram adwords, Native Advertising will be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Expected Start Date: 07/10/2022