Timings: 9 am to 6.45 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, implement and execute a full daycare schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Plan and execute the meal and nap routine of the children
- Ensure health, hygiene, cleanliness, rest time and safety of children.
- Ensure safe arrival and dispersal of children
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the school
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Demonstrates patience and compassion.
- Exhibits traits of a responsible and attentive person.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Possesses knowledge of proper childcare techniques and early childhood development theory.
- Is capable of applying childhood development theory to everyday activities and curricula.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sector 52, Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)