Are you passionate about teaching and inspiring young minds? Here is a great opportunity for you all.
We are currently seeking dedicated teachers to join our esteemed institution and make a positive impact on the future generation. Job Openings from pre-primary till 9th standard.
Please visit https://srivivekananda.in to know more about us.
Job Title: Teachers/Educators
1. Salary for this role will be between 1.2 to 2.4 LPA based on your skills. along with FREE ACCOMMODATION will be provided.
2. Your presence is must in the school campus at Sri Vivekananda Public school, D.no 9-139, Indrapalem, kakinada -6, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. Pin -533006. No work from home available.
So please apply only if you are willing to work with above conditions.
1. To plan and implement programs for the all-round development of the students.
2. School Teachers perform a range of tasks on a daily basis, which may include:
Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
Teaching a full range of subject areas.
3. Developing children interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
4. Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
5. Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
6. Attending staff meetings, training and development sessions.
7. Assessing and evaluating students educational progress and abilities.
8. Discussing students progress with parents, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
9. To carry out the duties assigned by Vice Principal/HM from time to time.
1. Any Degree/Post Graduation is MUST.
2. Fluency in English is MUST.
3. Applicants for pre-primary classes, Montessori certificate teacher is preferred.
4. Should be a good all- rounder.
Salary: 1.2 to 2.4 Lakhs per annum.
Job Types: Full-time.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹120,000.00 - ₹240,000.00 per year
mask and other covid protocols
Application Deadline: 31/03/2023
Expected Start Date: 15/05/2023