We have urgent opening for Senior Manager -Sales & Sales Manager (1-7 yrs Of Experience)
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team
Senior Manager - Sales Responsibilities
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Set individual sales targets.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
- Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. - Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. - Manage client query on the phone and convert tele-conversation into a personal meeting.
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company's global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
Supplemental pay types:
- Real estate sales: 2 years (Required)
Speak with the employer