- Looking for dynamic candidates for the post of Japanese Language Teacher. Searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills in Japanese language as well as in English, and a very strong work ethic.
- Work location- Ranchi.
- Salary is negotiable for the best candidates.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Japanese Language or Completed a Japanese Teacher Training Course at any institution.
- Must have Passed the Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test and Min JLPT N3 qualified or NAT-Test Level 3/3Q for Japanese Language.
- Salary bar is negotiable for JLPT N2 qualified.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in teaching, experience as a Japanese language translator or interpreter is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint, databases, and other programs.
- Experienced in the Google workspace is a plus.
- Passionate about Japanese Language and Teaching.
- Communicate with students, and other teachers on a regular basis to update pacing plans/schedules for students as required.
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Must have interpersonal skills, adaptability, conflict resolution and mentorship.
- Enable students to achieve practical communication skills, as well as to equip them with the language skills that can be applied in a professional working environment or in day today life.
- Maintaining the records of the students for conducting classes at schools/college/university.For example- progress, attendance, result, certification,etc.
- Preparation of study materials for teaching and working on deadlines as per the requirements of the clients.
- Demonstrate excellent command of the Japanese and English language , both written and spoken.
- Ability to multitask. Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy.
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on-call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among clients, students,parents, and employees.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ranchi, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 20/06/2023
Expected Start Date: 08/06/2023