Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build, sustain, and leverage long-term relationships with shippers.
- Control and reduce the direct cost through optimization and better planning.
- Ensure that a monthly physical audit is conducted of all packing material and that a reconciliation of the book versus physical stock is done and updated.
- Ensure timely issue of packing materials to pack jobs as per the warehouse instruction sheet and survey report.
- Monitor daily stock levels for the purchase of materials and ensure no stock out through timely requisitions of packing material.
- Ensure effective packing mechanisms to ensure damage-free shipments.
- Ensure maximum salvage of materials from deliveries and improve utilization of salvage material for reuse.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Teamwork skills.
- Safety and security awareness.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹100,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dhanbad, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse supervisor: 5 years (Preferred)