MindPeers seeking finance professionals to manage our day to day finance & accounting processes. The individual is responsible for managing the taxation process, budgeting , company payroll with detailed reporting.
- Preparation of MIS on monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly payroll, reimbursements & its transfer for employees (full time & part time)
- Preparation of salary slips & sharing the same with the HR
- Mending invoice payments & following up on unpaid invoices
- Managing special payments for our overseas employees
- Coordination with Bank on any existing financial maters
- Providing assistance to employees for any taxation / financial benefits
- Handling employee grievances with respect to payroll & benefits
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- (4-6) years of experience in accounting
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong hold on compensation & benefit structure for corporates
- Additional finance related certifications will be a plus
- Good verbal & written communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹45,000.00 - ₹55,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- How many years of experience you have in managing company payroll & benefits?
- 8years: 4 years (Required)