Lee Spring India is looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of quality manager. Quality managers are responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, engaging with customers, and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be willing to be a hands-on leader who focuses on the Customer and their experience while managing, training, and motivating the quality management team members.
- Works with the staff to carry out daily best practice initiatives to ensure top notch levels of service
- Supervising staff and monitoring quality standards.
- Peroidically review exiting quality process and help the organization to develop better quality control processes.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Superior interpersonal skills and capability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- Overseeing the process involved in the quality assurance of incoming raw material that are being used in the spring production.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and engaging with them to gather more information that helps us in issue resolution.
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards and further conducting internal audits to improve our processes to reduce such quality rejections.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Evaluating product recalls.
Qualifications & Skillsets needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechancial, industrial and production engineering, manufacturing engineering, automobile engineering or related fields
- 5+ years’ quality management experience
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools & strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Willingness to travel, as needed, to other Lee Spring facilities
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bommasandra, Bengaluru Urban - 560099, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)