We are a fast-growing online branded footwear retailer and have been trading since 1992. We sell on multiple marketplaces and are one of the UKs largest marketplace sellers. We have seen consistent growth in our online business over the last few years and are searching for ambitious and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build and work with a great team. We are looking for a full-time Ecommerce Operations Manager to work remotely. This is a permanent contract.
About the Role
The role is ideal for individuals who wish to grow, develop, learn and maximize their potential at a global e-commerce company. The Ecommerce Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading the customer service department and will be managing a team of at least 6-8 people that includes in-house and outsourced staff. The successful candidate must have related skills and people management experience, combined with strong management and leadership capabilities. We are looking for a passionate individual to make a difference in our company. This is your opportunity to come and join a fast-paced organization thatll give you the chance to take on responsibility and progress your career quickly. This is a Monday to Friday role, however, on some occasions you may be required to work on a Saturday or Sunday depending upon the business needs. We provide growth opportunities to candidates who are quick learners, have a strong sense of responsibility, take ownership of the duties assigned, contribute ideas, and get the job done.
You are a highly motivated, driven leader who thrives in a dynamic work environment. You can take us to the next level with your innovative thinking, problem-solving, and passion for success. You are hardworking and open to learning with excellent communication skills. You take ownership and be accountable for your responsibilities. The role is ideal for individuals who wish to grow, develop, learn and maximize their potential at a global e-commerce company.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Ensuring Amazon A-Z cases, eBay resolution centre disputes and return requests, and PayPal cases are responded to promptly and precisely.
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Liaise with company management to support and implement strategies
- Constantly reviewing and measuring the customer journey and our delivery along it observing where service or experience can be improved.
- Own and develop metrics and measurement techniques that will enable the organization to constantly and consistently measure the customer experience
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Accountable for all customer service tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including; customer emails, refunds, returns, customer escalations etc.
- Liaison with courier companies, resolving parcel delivery issues including managing claims for lost parcels.
- Liaising with our internal departments including inventory management, the Warehouse, and order fulfilment to ensure that queries regarding deliveries and orders are resolved.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in an e-commerce customer service role with a team of 5 10 members
- At least 2 year of experience supporting Amazon customers for a business selling on Amazon
- Experienced with a customer email management system
- Strong management skills, with excellent attention to detail and, can successfully manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Ebay, and other marketplaces
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Edesk
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 app suite
- Experience with ClickUp
- Experienced in liaising with different courier companies
- Hard-working with a can-do and go-getter attitude.
- Experienced with ERP systems, task management system
- Familiar with ecommerce industry trends, applicable laws
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure a seamless work experience, the following computer hardware, workspace, and internet requirements must be met. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in an unsuccessful application.
- Desktop computer with Windows 10 operating system and a minimum processor speed of 3.9 GHz
- 8 GB RAM and three monitors with a minimum screen size of 24 inches
- Backup laptop computer with similar specifications as the desktop computer
- A minimum of 50 Mbps internet connection with a backup of equal speed
- A dedicated room, away from distractions, and not in a shared space
- Willingness to install an IP camera that provides live video and audio feed of your workplace during working hours
- Power backup in case of power outages
Please note: We use task management app to manage all the tasks and to measure the performance of all the workers. All the tasks that are assigned to you will have estimated time and due dates that should be strictly followed. After completing each task, you will be required to report the time spent and any additional notes against each task within the app.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹143,138.00 - ₹214,708.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- UK shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Work Location: Remote