1. Good general understanding of IT principles such as Networks, Hardware and Domains.
2. Knowledge of Infrastructure (Data Center and Network) hardware architecture as to understand the procedure shared by L3 teams during troubleshooting, H&E support.
3. Knowledge of server/client operations in a domain environment including Active Directory.
4. Understanding of current and legacy hardware Infrastructure platforms.
5. Hands-on experience in installation and troubleshooting Infrastructure (DC & Network) equipment's, Rack and Stack of the equipment/cable.
6. Good Hands-on Experience in IMAC and Break-fix activities related to Infrastructure environment.
7. Ability to identify Excellent the right defective spares and replace them with provided good spares as instructed and by physical observations.
8. Knowledge of TCP/I P standards and networking.
9. Experience with Tape Management activities.
10. Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
11. Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
12. Updating and Recording of activities in relevant IT Ticket Management System.
13. Coordinating and agreeing attendance time and date with key stakeholders.
14. Provide support either through phone, remote tools, or in person at onsite.
15. Perform installation as needed either through physical or network medium.
16. Coordinate actual activity date and timings including arrival and departure times.
17. Carry all necessary tools, laptops etc. which might be needed to support issues in the infrastructure environment.
18. Labelling, Patching and Asset Tagging activities.
Deployment / In-Scope Configuration Items
· Servers (Virtual & Physical)
· Storage & Backup Devices
· Server Appliances
· Hyper Converged Infrastructure (E.g. Nutanix, Cisco UCS)
· Tape Storage Units
· Power Distribution Units rated 3KVA and below
· SAN Fabric Switches
· Network Switches
· KVM Units
· WAN Optimization Devices
· Access Points
· Physical Cabling
· Cable Management
· Cables which connect the device to itself, a peripheral, or a power/network port
Break-fix / Technical Tasks List
· Power Cycling
· Running Diagnostics Commands
· Conducting whole unit replacement
· Inserting/Removing Media
· Replacing Defective Components
· Assist with fault diagnosis and investigation
· Configuring Remote Access
· Basic Storage Array Configuration
· Replacing faulty cables
· Tape Management and Maintenance
· Rebooting routers, servers, storage devices or other equipment
· Providing loop-back cables in order to test circuits remotely
· Re-seating or replacing components or cables
· Cleaning fibers
· Identify/Analyze fiber issues by using OTDR/LSPM/VFL
· Installing loop backs
· Racking and de-racking and upgrade of any device installed.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 3 per week
Salary: ₹4,125.38 - ₹4,537.91 per day