We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Roles & responsibility.
- Monitoring and operation support within the Manufacturing Data Platform (Azure Cloud & Google Cloud).
- Implementation of applications in coordination with business owners, cloud solution architects and data scientists.
- Develop solutions and design, build, implement and run front-end applications (e.g. web applications).
- Build and integrate data pipelines into applications and cloud-based target systems.
Knowledge & skill required:
.NET 6 - platform independent framework for web apps, mobile apps as well as scheduled tasks
- C# - Programming language for web apps, mobile apps as well as scheduled tasks
- Blazor - web technology to speed up development in the backend as well as frontend
- Bootstrap 5 - client web framework to speed up UI development
- HTML, CSS3 à base technologies for web development
- Microsoft Azure - Cloud Provider
- PowerBI - Visualization (reports, dashboards)
- Code.siemens.com > Git repository incl. CI/CD pipeline to Azure
- Visual Studio 2022 / Visual Studio Code - Development environment
- Databricks - we are using it as ETL layer (transform data into tables) as well as for training our AI
- Google BigQuery - Our preferred database system
Experience required :
2 to 3 years in related field.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.