EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | VISCADIA (U.S. SHIFT)
Viscadia is a leading professional services firm focused exclusively on forecasting for the life sciences industry. We are a rapidly growing firm comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts has many years of experience in the life sciences industry and the consulting space.
We are looking for an organized, analytical Executive Assistant with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle executive-level duties and analyze and optimize organizational operations.
To succeed as a Personal Assistant, you should be committed to providing engaged and focused support for internal and external parties while ensuring consistent, efficient operations. This individual must be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
This will be a virtual position, based out of India and is expected to support and report directly to the Founder & CEO who is based out of Washington, DC.
This part-time role will require working in the Evening / U.S. Shift timings.
The responsibilities of this role primarily include:
1. Create and maintain trackers with internal links
2. Make travel arrangements
3. Transcribe recordings of meetings in an organized and detailed manner.
4. Support the CEO for running any personal errands such as medical, travel, insurance, bills, arrangements related etc.
This is a fully remote position
Preferred qualifications :
1. College degree required
2. At least 3 years of previous similar experience
3. Professional and courteous manner
4. Clear, polite phone/video call communications
5. Good interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
6. Good task management and organization skills
7. Basic math skills
8. Computer literacy
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- US shift
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Executive assistant: 3 years (Required)
- American English (Required)