· Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all bedrooms, public areas and offices.
· Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of SERVICE.
· To monitor, check and maintain standards of cleanliness within all areas on a daily basis.
· Daily supervision of all housekeeping staff.
· Purchase, order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
· Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
· To adhere to all meetings such as health and safety, infection prevention and control, monthly team meetings.
A Bachelor degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,291.28 - ₹23,026.27 per month
Supplemental pay types: