- Being the primary point of contact for IT support within a company.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware.
- Configuration, Setup and troubleshooting, Systems/Server
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Configuring switches and assigning switch ports to different VLANs.
- Hands on experience in using AnyDesk, Microsoft etc to solve technical issues, by taking remote access.
- Systems/Server administrator Windows(MCP), General networking LAN switching (CCNA) preferred, Network implementation LAN and WAN networks.
Required Candidate profile
- Proven experience as IT Administrator or relevant position.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience with sophos devices and firewalls.
- Basic troubleshooting on VPN Tunnel issues (site2site).
- Hands on experience and good troubleshooting skills for Microsoft exchange servers.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your notice period in days?
- Are you currently living in Gurgaon or ready to relocate to Gurgaon?
- Are you open to work from office?
- IT Administrator: 5 years (Required)
Application Deadline: 04/04/2023
Expected Start Date: 11/04/2023