- Should be a Graduate with min. 6 Months to 2 Years of experience as an Office Assistant.
- Answer 200 to 250 calls a day.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Committed to superior customer service.
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of motivation.
- Highly trustworthy, ethical, and discreet.
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Should have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, good Communication Skills with fluent English speaking.
- As per company policy
- *Interested candidate send their CV with a recent passport size photo. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted from our end.
- Addition performance bonus will be added to of the base salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jalandhar, Jalandhar - 144022, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)