1. Should have the Good knowledge of planning and have experience of shop floor.
2. Should have basic Knowledge of code and standards related to processes piping, equipment’s like Pressure vessels, columns, reactor etc.
3. Good understanding of drawing, Procedure, weld plan, test plan, WPS, week plan, QAP, ITP
4. Good understanding & Interpretation of Fabrication drawings, symbols, Setup / Fit up, Visual and dimensional inspection, procedure, and fabrication sequence.
5. Co-ordinate with other departments for material movement. Keep a record of incoming material and check its physical condition.
6. Prepare Schedule & detail execution, handling and action plan of job for critical chain and critical task of job.
7. Should be able to Identify the problem, analyses & resolve the problem & control on rework.
8. Prepare Area layout for utilize maximum space to avoid space constrain at pick time in shop floor.
9. Should have ability to build effective relationships with interdepartmental colleagues.
10. 6 to 10 years of experience.