- They should be able to develop engaging lesson plans and curricula according to the standards and level of understanding of the classroom.
- They should also prepare progress reports, report cards and student evaluation reports in an easy to understand and concise manner.
- They should have the innate ability to understand the mental capacity of a student, be able to assess students’ abilities and development graphs.
- Primary teachers should be creative enough to implement activities to stimulate student learning and clearing up doubts.
- Primary Teachers should also have the understanding and the necessary skills required to use educational technology tools and methods.
- They should also possess knowledge of the core subjects that students learn at this level. Since at the beginning of the primary years, teachers usually teach all the subjects.
Apart from the ones listed above, the PRTs should also have some advanced skills to ensure that they fulfill the recruiter's or employers' demands as well as help them broaden their career options.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,141.80 - ₹43,413.62 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurugram, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer