1) Preparation Of BOM and DC ( Delivery Challan ) In ERP.
2) Checking & Issuing Of Required Material for Daily Site Installation.
3) Snag Work Material Segregation.
4) Extracting Of Production & Installation Report.
5) Ensure all parts contained in the manufacturing BOM are correctly set up and structured in the Material Resource Planning system.
6) Lead the relevant project teams to ensure that the BOM accurately reflects what is required for manufacturing, logistics, material control purposes.
7) Manage the configuration change management process for product designs and monitor engineering changes to assess impact on the manufacturing BOM.
8) Manage and secure BOM accuracy to deliver the expected output against project milestones.
9) Manage the BOM data migration and validation between systems.
10) Contribute to continuously improve BOM management.
11) Carry out other duties of production and installation as assigned by the production managers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹22,000.00 - ₹23,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person