In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll’s Technology organization is transforming. The Enterprise Data Team is leveraging data science, insights, and modeling to build solutions to support our commercial clients. The team is leveraging AI, Machine Learning and NLP to solve complex business problems. Some of our current projects focus on financial services, cyber security and due diligence, and quantitative analysis.
As a part of Kroll’s Enterprise Data team, the Senior Data Scientist will serve as a critical technical lead for key projects ensuring the timely implementation.
- Direct and mentor data scientists and data analysts in formulating and implementing our strategy
- Partner with Data Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers to build and deploy predictive and analytical solutions
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand business goals and outcomes. Comfortable translating business objectives into data driven solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or PhD preferred) in relevant disciplines (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or other quantitative related discipline) or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical modelling
- Deep skills in creating models to develop scalable solutions
- Experience in deploying models and putting models into production
- Good understanding of end-to-end data science projects - data intuition validation, model design, implementation, validation and testing, and deployment
- Proven track record of building and demonstrating business value from predictive models and data products
- Ability to write clean, understandable, well-documented code, following best practices
- Experience with Machine Leaning algorithms – supervised & unsupervised
- Experience dealing with both structured & unstructured datasets and drawing the insights from the data
- Technical and business communication skills in a matrixed organization
- Team and technical leadership
- Docker experience is preferred
- Strong Python Experience
- NLP Experience
- Cloud experience, especially Azure
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
To be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.