We are immediately looking for a Construction Site Engineer, to look after daily construction activities at the new factory building of about 80000 sqtf being built up, spread over a land area of about 1 Acre, complete RCC constructure with mild PEB roof area.
The Construction Site Engineer should be able to:
- Have Deep knowledge of Civil Construction Principles, law and metrics of raw materials being used, their optional sizing and performance standards
- Keep Record of Raw Material Inventory, inward, material used up in construction and wastage dump.
- Check inward material quality of Steel Tor, Cement, Bricks, Dust, etc, and perform regular testing in site material testing lab.
- Keep strict vigil on compliance with Architect's drawings, vs Contractor performance on ground.
- Provide daily reporting with pictures, coordination between Architect, Owners, Contactor and ground team staff, for speedy work movement.
- Troubleshooting of constructiion related challenges, and reporting of any deviations.
Reporting Time: 9:30am to 7:30pm
Self Transportion on Bike/Scooter is mandatory for commuting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹25,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rathdana (Near Bahalgarh), Haryana - 131001, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Speak with the employer