We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties. To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Responsibilities:
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Back Office Executive Requirements:
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹12,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
All visitors are required to wear mask as a precautionary measure.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- KILBURN COLONY, Ranchi - 834002, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer