We are looking for a travel agent, who is passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
We have multiple openings for both entry and experienced Travel Agent/Consultants for our offices in Bangalore to cater to our US business.
- This is a Night Shift job only, if you do not want to work in the night shift, please do not apply.
- Working Knowledge of GDS Systems Amadeus and Sabre is a must.
- Booking, Ticketing, Ticket Reissuance, Refunds, Fare Construction with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Building and retaining client relationships
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answering phones and creating client profiles
- Coordinating client documents
- Collect deposits and balances
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems (Amadeus and Sabre) and e-travelling
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Computer SkillsA degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business, or relevant field is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹20,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear a mask
- Travel Agent/Consultant: 3 years (Required)
- Amadeus or Sabre: 3 years (Required)