Tutor for grade
A tutor, often known as a private instructor, is in charge of giving pupils specialised support so they can understand new material and finish projects. In order to prepare for a lesson, they must read lesson plans and textbooks/ understand curriculum, assign extra tasks, and respond to questions from students.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Teaching techniques and understanding different aspects of teaching methods
- Reviewing themes and assignments from the curriculum
- Helping students with their assignments, projects, tests, papers, research, and other academic assignments
- Assisting pupils in understanding important concepts and ideas, especially those taught in class
- Training study techniques, note-taking techniques, and test-taking procedures can help students perform better in school.
- Demonstrating academic best practises, such as research and writing techniques, for particular subjects and assignments
- Creating and disseminating instructional resources, such as study aids, to support in-class lessons
- Taking practise exams to monitor development, identify areas for growth, and assist in setting objectives for exam preparation
- Giving kids a mix of encouraging and constructive criticism
- Whenever appropriate, providing parents and instructors with comments on children' development
- Developing genuine relationships with students from various backgrounds
- Teaching students online
- Must be soft spoken and follow rules set by Tutorative
- Experience in Teaching students between age 6 and 16
- Must hold a bachelor's degree or teacher's qualification.
- Must own a laptop and internet connection
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: From ₹150.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Rotational shift
- Teaching (Required)
- online tutoring (Required)