Establish and Monitor Financial Systems: Accounting managers create, monitor, and evaluate financial systems within their organizations. They collect, analyze, verify, and report financial information to document firms' financial performance and position companies to make well-informed financial decisions.
- Meet Financial Objectives: Accounting managers recommend forecasting requirements, draft annual budgets, and project expenditures to prepare periodic statements and meet financial regulatory requirements. They analyze general ledger variances and suggest corrective action for management's approval to meet annual accounting financial objectives.
- Achieve Operational Objectives: These professionals develop action plans, audit operations, and propose efficiency improvements. Skilled accounting managers lead the accounting team to provide accurate, timely data and recommendations.
- Monitor Revenue and Expenses: An accounting manager ensures companies' financial wellbeing by tracking revenue and expenses, consolidating and analyzing financial data, preparing special reports, maintaining internal controls and other best practices, and reporting activity to internal and external customers.
- Lead Accounting Staff: Included in the accounting manager's purview is recruiting, hiring, and supervising accounting staff. They also conduct performance evaluations, coordinate training programs, and identify training needs.
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA Finance /MCOM /BCOM 10+ years of experience, Preferred constructions companys Accounts Officer
Perks and Benefits
5 LPA-8 LPA + Other benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹480,000.00 - ₹870,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer