Interested candidates can share resume on [email protected]
Designation: Subject Teacher - English - Secondary
Organization: Vibgyor High, Lucknow
Primary Purpose: To be responsible for delivering lessons in accordance with the designed programme, corporate strategy and guidelines and utilize the worksheets, materials, teaching aids and methods that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experience.
Primary Responsibility: ACADEMICS
The following are the responsibilities of the Teacher to deliver the lessons effectively:
- To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
- Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces accordingly.
- Be logical and clear in presentation of the introduction of lesson plan.
- Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
- Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors and analogies, use of creativity, humor and imagination to establish connections with students previous learning.
- Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
- Maintain eye contact and moves around the class with ease and interacts with students.
- Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time.
- Effective Time management.
B. Classroom Functioning
The following are the duties attached to Classroom Functioning:
- To create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers
- Classroom arrangement should be appropriate to lesson plan goals. planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom
- Maintain professional and positive relationship with parents; provide feedback to parents on the students progress and on any specific incident at parents' meetings. The Teacher should listen to and communicate with parents effectively and politely.
- Identify student needs and coordinates with the Coordinator and Special Educator in assessing and addressing the emotional,behavioural,social and intellectual problems
- Update the respective grade level coordinator about any significant episode or incident related to the classroom.(student illness, long absenteeism without intimation)
- Performs daily duties: Filling up of Log Book, Record Daily, student attendance, student diary, filling daily attendance in ERP and record of confiscated items.
- Remarks in the School Diary to be written appropriately and acknowledged by the parents.
- Manage the classroom responsibly i.e orderly and timely arrangement, appearance, dcor, and maintains a conducive learning environment of the classroom. Monitor physical setup and ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the classroom area.
The Teacher should follow professional practices consistent with school systems and policies in working with students, students records, parents, and colleagues. Maintenance of Records
- Be aware in terms of the process & maintenance of Records as per guidelines mentioned in the Teachers Manual.
- Compile and maintain appropriate, accurate, complete, and correct records and provide relevant, accurate and up-to date information for school systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of students and students records.
1. Assist the Coordinator to update records in regards to events such as VIVA, culminating activities, PTMs, Special days, and field trips are updated and maintained.
2. Assist the Coordinator to update the list of Extracurricular and SPA activities, details of inter house competitions and house points recorded and updated.
- Preferred Exp: Minimum 2+ years of experience in teaching
- Ability to motivate & mentor.
- Achiever with a result oriented approach
- Ability to co-ordinate, administer and deliver
- Effective Communication skills
- Proactive & Positive Approach.
- Problem Solving capability.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month