1. Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion. Total Execution of civil & structural work.
2. Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
3. Understand architectural and structural drawings for execution.
4. Drawing analysis from civil to finishing work for starting execution at site. Analysis of civil/structural/plumbing work as per approved project execution.
5. Prepare project execution schedule with detailing in various processes.
6. Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
7. Supervise and direct construction Engineers and subcontractors.
8. Audit and analyses project milestones and depict financial impact of each milestone.
9. Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
10. Overview Material reconciliation.
11. Estimation of material and manpower requirements.
12. Meet contractual conditions of performance
13. Review the work progress on daily basis
14. Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status. Proficient in use of bar charts, cash flow charts to monitor project progress.
15. Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
16. Negotiate terms of agreements and coordinate with HO to obtain permits and licenses wherever required
17. Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
18. Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
19. Recruit Project Managers and Engineers
20. Regular conversation with top management and team of architects/engineers and consultants.
Required Candidate profile
1. Proven track record in managing and drive large construction projects comprising of large technical team
2. Proven working experience in construction management
3. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
4. Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
5. Understanding of all facets of the construction process
6. Familiarity with construction management software packages
7. Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
8. Competent in conflict and crisis management
9. Leadership and human resources management skills
10. Excellent time and project management skills
11. BE degree in Civil-construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kolkata, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)