Location – Urawade, Pune
Experience – 8 to 12 years
Core Job Responsibilities includes:
· Planning production activities as per the sales plan.
· Create job routing in according to Inhouse and external resources.
· Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing production processes.
· Monitor product costing and give feedback to management.
· Introduce new production processes to enhance product quality and reduce cost.
· Monitor all production processes and transactions in ERP
· Prepares reports and MIS on regular basis to update management on status of various orders.
· Implement various improvement tools like 5S, Kaizen to improve productivity.
· Oversee product development amongst a team of individuals responsible for new product development.
· Prepares a cost analysis on the various product range and report economic viability from time to time.
Manpower handling, Shift plan approval, Operator selection.
COMPETENCY AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· He should be a B Tech / BE Mechanical / BE Production Engineering
· Operation excellence in Manufacturing (Through-put time, cost of manufacturing, quality, and number of complaints)
· He should have experience in Machining / Assembly/Fabrication Industry Automotive.
· Knowledge of ERP is must.
· Post graduate degree in Management would be an advantage.
· Creative and innovative thinking skills
· A qualification in lean mfg. like Six sigma black belt /green belt would be an advantage.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Should have sound knowledge of Production tools such as Lean Manufacturing, 5 S & etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹75,000.00 per month
- Food provided
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 6 years (Required)