1. Inspecting, sampling, and testing of all starting materials including packaging materials, Raw materials, intermediate and finished products
2. Preparing specifications for all raw materials, packing materials, finished products, intermediates and solvents, and reagents used in analyses.
3. Performing stability testing to assess product stability
4. Preparing analysis reports for the tested samples, and recording and investigating any results that are Out Of Specification (OOS).
5. To review the adequacy and relevance of specification and analytical procedure in coordination with the QC and R&D
6. Approving product batches for sale after ensuring it meets the quality, safety and efficacy standards prescribed.
7. Calibration and validation of analytical methods used in the laboratory
8. Perform Disintegration, Friability, and Moisture of RM and FG
9. Well versed to perform HPLC, TLC, IR, UV, titration etc
10. Reviewing the batch manufacturing and packing records and assessing the test reports to ensure products are of the desired quality and have been properly packed and labelled
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Quality control: 2 years (Required)