- Assist with daily tasks of the library such as issuing new library cards, checking out library materials, receiving returns, collecting late charges, and determining outstanding materials.
- Help and guide the students to the materials of appropriate reading levels.
- Monitor throughout the checking out and returning of the books.
- Responsible for helping students find and understand information within the library that the students may need.
- Carry out all the required administrative activities, including stock checking.
- Completes routine descriptive cataloging.
- Examines books for damage; repairs or facilitates repairs when needed.
- Assists in preparing exhibits, seasonal displays, and bulletin boards throughout the library.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹80,000.00 - ₹200,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
- Librarian: 3 years (Preferred)