We are searching for a highly analytical Customer Service Specialist. In this role, you will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services, obtain customer feedback.
A top-notch Customer Service Specialist will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Promptly responding to customer queries via email, phone, and social media channels.
· Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
· Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
· Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
· Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
· Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
· Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
· Attending workshops and meetings as required.
· Providing training to new customer service agents.
· Respecting client confidentiality at all times.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field may be advantageous.
· Practical experience with help desk software, such as Zendesk, and CRM software, such as salesforce sales cloud, may be required.
· Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
· The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
· Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
· The ability to speak a second language may be advantageous.
· A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
· The flexibility to work irregular hours, when required.
· Fluent in English & Hindi
Experience: 1 year in Digital Marketing Agency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Required)