·>English Proficiency a must. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
> Telephone Etiquettes must.
> Earlier worked with International Process of min 3 years (UK and US.)
> Flexible to work in Early morning Shifts and Late-night Shifts.
> Should have personal laptop, good network connectivity and power back up.
Answering all calls appropriately (vary greeting, client specific) and represents the client in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
· Information gathering - logging details of the caller, (contact details - caller type, name, address, phone number, email etc.), description of the problem, assistance requested etc.
· Agent must endeavour to capture all relevant information succinctly and accurately and in a timely manner and in line with script structure.
· troubleshoot effectively, documenting the description of the problem and capturing all required information to the best of their ability in a free style format.
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
· Relaying messages, bookings etc. to clients.
· Providing relevant, current and accurate information to client and caller where appropriate.
·Being Empathetic to callers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹460,000.00 per year
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you previously worked for an International Process - Voice Based?
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)