Designation- Data entry Operator/Typist
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Typing up company documents from dictation, audio recordings, written documents, and other media.
- Drafting documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other written material.
- Transfer data from paper formats into digital files or database systems
- Reformatting, converting, and merging documents to confirm to company specifications.
- Edit completed work for grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Gather and organize typing material
- Managing and maintaining the physical and digital document filing system.
- Editing your work to ensure that it is error-free, consistent, and adherent to guidelines.
- Scan and print files, as needed
- Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies
- Proven work experience as a Typist, Data Entry Clerk, or Data Entry operator
- Fast typing skills
- The ability to type from dictation.
- Proficiency in office software such as MS Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot spelling, punctuation and grammar errors.
- Excellent vocabulary and command of the English language.
- Should be fluent in verbal & written English & Hindi.
- Familiarity with paper and digital document filing systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Education-Post Graduate/ Graduate with a good educational background will be preferred.
Experience- 1-2 years
Timings: 9:30 am-6 pm
Salary- 10,000-15,000 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Typing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer