Who we are:
Network Coverage is a best-in-class technology solutions provider specializing in IT managed services, cybersecurity, compliance, cloud enablement, digital transformation and software development for mid-market and enterprise organizations. Our comprehensive technology solutions and operational excellence allow clients to focus on their business with the value of an end-to-end technology partner.
Network Coverage believes in providing purpose to our people and that character, integrity and commitment win out. Technology is our mission, empowering and developing our team is our passion.
What the role is:
Service Operations Analyst
Reports To: Technical Operations Manager
What you will do:
As a Service Operations Analyst you will be a mid-level resource on the Network Operations Center part of our greater service delivery team. In this role you will monitor and remediate alerts generated from customer infrastructure, applications and internal remote monitoring systems. Service Operations Analysts will be supported by Level 3 and Level 4 resources to resolve priority issues within customer environments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) Required:
- Proactive review and management of customer production and critical systems
- Identify, record and assess reporting/metrics and evaluate trends to drive process improvement.
- Assist team members during alert/trouble issue remediation.
- Provide feedback of system performance, operations and stability to team lead/supervisor
- Adhere to guidelines and standard operating procedures related to process, alerting, maintenance and change management.
- Assist management establish service KPI’s, thresholds, communicate service performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Perform general maintenance on cloud or physical windows and Linux based systems.
- Analyze customer storage, computer and networking infrastructure determining impact on line of business application performance.
- Direct experience with major service and technical ticketing platforms, AutoTask, ConnectWise, Service-Now.
- Apply process best practices for outage/incident management including identification, triaging, assessment, troubleshooting and remediation.
Minimum Experience and Education Required:
- 2 plus years of experience in a technology-based role.
- General understanding of server, virtualization, cloud and networking concepts
- Proficient in technical escalation response workflow and delegation
- Expert internal and external communications skills
Supervisory/Managerial Experience and Responsibility:
- No supervisory or managerial experience required.
- No supervisory or managerial duties in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹150,000.00 - ₹416,666.67 per month
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer