We are looking for Administrative Executives to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Executive include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Quick-thinking, planning, coordinating, and executing skills.
- Handling various administrative and clerical responsibilities such as answering phone calls, taking, and conveying messages, making appointments, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Assisting the HR department in recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, onboarding candidates, etc.
- Scheduling inter-departmental meetings, coordinating the time schedules with the employees, and arranging food and other necessities.
- Handling and managing calendar schedules of management, making copies of required documents for the meetings.
- Organizing, compiling, and updating company records and documentation.
- Assisting the HR department in scheduling, coordinating, and executing training and other office events.
- Helping the department heads as and when required.
- Assisting Admin Executive Head in all day-to-day activities.
- Coordinating with the housekeeping staff for daily activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scheme Number 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Speak with the employer
+91 89628 27027