IT Administrator Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales (Preferred)
- Business development (Preferred)
- 1+ year real estate (Preferred)
- 1+ years (Preferred)
- English/hindi (Preferred)
Speak with the employer