In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Experienced Executive Assistant position to provide senior level managers support, act as a service line SME for administrative tasks and train our remote team. In addition to the standard executive assistant responsibilities, this position needs to provide first level support and issue resolution to managers and remote teams. To be successful in this role, we need a candidate who is well-organized, has great time management skills and is proactive in nature.
The work timing for the role is 2:30pm - 11pm, Monday to Friday.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Single point of contact & escalation for assigned service line and/or location for administrative services
- Supports Executive Committee / Leadership (CXO level) with focus on specific services
- Build expertise within specific service business lines to extend support to senior leadership.
- Manage the request queue for the service line / location with the remote team
- Utilizing the assigned assistants to process administrative requests/tasks within their scope while focusing on the smooth operations in the office
- Provide constructive feedback received from other executive assistants and training support as needed to other assistants assigned to the business
- Manage and prioritize information flow in a timely and accurate manner i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Support in organizing marketing events, webinars and internal team social events
- Full planning and organizing of client events
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Maintenance of the client relationship management (CRM) database
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, engagement acceptance & set-up
- Organize travel and produce travel itineraries where applicable
- Full secretarial and EA support to the Managing Directors and wider team
- Diary management
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in word, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in similar field, i.e. financial services or accountancy
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Clear, precise and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide solutions to problems and resolve issues diplomatically.
- Capable of assisting in creating new and better client education and reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze data, determine trends and applications, and report them clearly and correctly.
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated and productive working remotely.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships.
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit