Title: Customer Service Executive (Senior BPO for our Connect Division)
Location: Remote (Work from Home)
Number of Positions: 1
Salary: $600 to $750 USD/month
Cardinal Education is seeking a Senior Virtual Assistant with BPO experience to join our Connect Division! We are an extremely dynamic and collaborative company focused on providing top-tier expertise on tutoring to families. As a Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Connect team in managing the efficient and effective flow of coaching services provided to our clients.
- Logistics Management: Plan, implement, and control the efficient and effective flow of coaching services provided to our clients, ensuring strong attention to detail and timely communication to tend to clients' needs in a professional manner.
- Communication: Provide excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and colleagues, and ensure timely and effective communication.
- Collaboration: Work harmoniously together on shared tasks or goals with people inside and outside of Cardinal Education.
- Standardized Reporting: Submit a number of reports addressing different aspects of the division's operations on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis, using Google Workspace and Microsoft Excel, and deliver information with precision.
- Note Taking: Attend meetings alongside the CEO and other consultants, document communication and take note of important information that needs to be disseminated to other departments.
- Proctoring: Prepare testing materials and monitor students during their appropriate tests, communicate with headquarters staff on call when issues arise during exams.
- More than five years of BPO experience with a strong background in logistics management, communication, standardized reporting, note-taking, and proctoring.
- Ability to work with a high level of flexibility and efficiency, and handle constructive criticism in a mature manner.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines, identify complex cases, and proactively problem solve.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and solid organizational skills.
- Strong grip on Microsoft Office and Google Workplace apps (e.g., Google spreadsheets, Google Docs, MS Office, MS Word, etc.).
- Knowledge of using and scheduling on Google Calendar.
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills in English.
If you are a results-oriented professional with a passion for excellence, a strong track record in BPO, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for career growth and development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From ₹49,359.33 per month
- Are you open to working in the Pacific Time Zones (US)?
- Rate your Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills out of 5.
- How many years of managerial experience do you have in the BPO industry?