- The person will be responsible to plan, supervise and co-ordinate overall operations of the Unit to meet qualitative & quantitative targets and ensure that production & dispatch activities are carried out as per company's business plan.
- Other responsibilities include co-ordination with materials function for smooth supply of raw materials from approved sources & maintain inventory at minimum level.
- Establish production planning process & norms through industrial engineering study & ensure implementation of the same.
- Oversee all other support functions to achieve targeted production & productivity level with consistent quality.
- Guide concerned functions in review & disposition of non conforming materials & products which goes beyond repair.
- Liaison with Government Authorities, local administration & other external agencies for statutory compliance of the unit.
- Identify training & development needs for subordinates & employees in general.
- Responsible for all aspects of Plant Operations and Smooth functioning of all sections.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yerla village, Nagpur - 441501, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer