1. Prepare Garment Watch Points.
2. Perform Sample(FIT / PP) testing & reporting.
3. Perform Quality checks ( Inline / MIDLINE / FINAL) & report on daily basis.
4. Ensure timely escalation of blockers & production issue along with resolution.
5. Prepare & submit inspection report on daily basis.
6. Sourcing new manufacturing suppliers & evaluate factories with report.
7. Conduct spot checks for visible non-compliance covered under social audits.
8. Assit merchandiser on factual status from the field.
9. Conduct production meetings & review the SOP.
10. Complete technical knowledge of textile & garment manufacturing process & hands on experience on multiple ene-to-end Quality Check formats.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)