- -Work on portals like Monster, LinkedIn, Dice, etc.
- -Will be responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
- -Present job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- -Coach candidates through the client interview process.
- -Develop, build, and maintain relationships with candidates and consultants.
- -Must demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- -Make proactive calls to build relationships and grow the internal database of cleared candidates.
- -Understanding the Job Description shared by the client.
- -Will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation, and hand-holding to closure.
- -Validation of Resumes for experience and verification of work status.
- -Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- -Clear written and spoken communication.
- -Basics knowledge in excel & reporting
- -Must have experience in the complete life cycle of recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates).
- -Ability to work as a good team player, interviewing, hiring candidates, maintaining & building the candidate database.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indore - 452011, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)